ting59, Sunday, 14th of May 2006, 18:00 UTC (20:00 CEST)
We are meeting half an hour before a ting on irc, server freenode, channel #onebigsoup. We use Gobby as a collaborative editor (v0.3.0 only please - older versions are incompatile and will likely ruin the ting) and teamspeak for VoIP. The collab-editor-server is kathigraben.mine.nu, port 6522 (default). You find the teamspeak login data on the gobby page ting59_talk or ask in irc.freenode #onebigsoup. Joining the ting on gobby only is surely welcome.
See ting-wiki for more.
- tings are open. so come up with a topic - you will realize pretty soon if someone's interested in it
- current bliki development (MattisManzel)
- use of the collab-editor-wiki (MattisManzel)
- prepartions for 22.5., Mattis talks about tings on the webmontag and whishes a nice ting to take place along with it.
- add here or in gobby, please
Participants (sign, name, location)
- ma: Mattis Manzel, Berlin
Didn't take place, gobby server was down, sorry.