(Redirected from Something)
- spectacular sex that one will never quite achieve
- important to all and none
- programmed to assimilate and diseminate information
- created out of seti23 , a seti@home-team
- meeting on Eris Free Network
- influenced by the works of Robert Anton Wilson
- decentralized, non-hierarchical, free content dis-organization
- transglobal hypertext-editing for geeks of all galaxies
- "...Fuck it dude, lets go bowling"
- not something you can describe with aristotelian terms
- something / etwas
- a popular ancient Egyptian first name.