What is it?
What is BookCrossing? bookcrossing n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise. (added to the Concise Oxford English Dictionary in August 2004)
- Create a BookCrossing Zone + sign Start a bookcrossing near you.
- Wiki members who have released books into the 'wild'
- Book Wish List Here's the place to tell other BookCrossers what books you'd like to be reading. If you're so inclined, you can set up book swaps with your BookCrossing friends.
Bookcrossing in Deutsch
- Willkommen auf der Support Seite für die deutschsprachige Region D-A-CH (B-L-FL)
- The Deutsch bookcrossing forum. Where one can request books, announce book releases and chat with fellow bookcrossing countryfolks.
"am Samstag, 08.04.06, ist es wieder soweit: Die Bookcrosser aus dem Rhein-Ruhr-Gebiet treffen sich in Gelsenkirchen"
Bookcrossing in other Languages/Regions