Likes to crash other fullscreen applications (e.g. games) when pressed accidentally ,because Fire is Ctrl and right next to it.
Some people would prefer to have this key disabled, here's how:
- Start the Registry Editor
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SYSTEM CurrentControlSet Control Keyboard Layout
- From the Edit menu select New > Binary value
- Give this new value the name Scancode Map
- Double-click the new value, and enter the following binary data (0 = zero): 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 00 00 5B E0 00 00 5C E0 00 00 00 00
- Close the registry editor
- Log off, or restart Windows for the changes to take effect
Note: This is a system wide setting, so it will affect all users on the system!