(Redirected from Beast)
666 is commonly known as the Number of the Beast in the Book of Revelation/Offenbarung des Johannes.
- 666 is the TCP and UDP port number used by the game Doom when playing against another player via TCP.
- In Unix and Unix-like operating systems, a file permission of 666 (which is not uncommon) grants all users read and write permissions on the file.
- Using the web coding language CSS, one may attribute a dark gray color to any web page object using the shorthand hexadecimal format: #666.
- 666 is the sum of all the numbers on a typical roulette wheel. A typical roulette wheel is numbered from 1 to 36, with one (in Europe) or two (in North America) zeroes.
- 666 is a nickname for Benzene Hexachloride (Lindane), a powerful insecticide and pediculicide. Its chemical formula is C6H6Cl6.
- Apple's first computer, the Apple I, was priced at $666.66.
- In the United States, 666 is a brand name of cough syrup.
wobei w im hebräischen oder so für 6 steht...