Hi Moses, check deine Userpage ,da siehste wie du die Bilder leichter verlinken kannst. mutante 09:18, 14 Apr 2005 (CEST)
Hello, Moses. Welcome to s23-wiki!
We hope you like working here and want to continue. If you need help on how to name new articles, look at the naming conventions, for help on formatting the pages visit the internal. If you need general help, look at help and the FAQ, and if you can't find your answer there, check the forum. There's still more help at the tutorial and s23's quick and dirty wiki-tutorial for the impatient. Also, don't forget to visit the community portal. If you have any more questions after that, feel free to post them here on your talk page.
- Here are some extra tips to help you get around s23-wiki:
- If you want to play around with your new wiki skills, try the sandbox.
- Click on the Edit button on a page, and look at how other editors did what they did.
- (When logged in:) You can sign your name using three tildes, like this: ~~~. If you use four, you can add a datestamp too. Always sign comments on talk pages, never sign articles.
- You might want to add yourself to the new user log.
- Browse the wiki by Categories.