Jump to navigation Jump to search
Little reminders that really help:
- Let your eyes rest in their sockets
- release the tension at the root of the tongue
- soften shoulders
- if it hurts, back off a bit. Go to %80 of your capability. If it hurts then you aren't relaxed, breathing smoothly, releasing tension properly, enjoying yourself.
- Breath into and soften the location of tightness and holding back
- "Claim the space that you gain" from the breath
- Stay focused on yourself, its none of your buisness what is happening outside the sphere of your practice. The Ego is competitive, worried about "losing face", fearful of being scrutinized, constantly comparing him/her to you.
- Get out of your head