The techniques provided here are not ones that i have tested personally, but i plan to. There are so many forms and approaches to still the mind, and no ONE form is the most correct. "Whatever works" is what's really important. With that said, eventually I plan to share my own commentary and updates on these pages so that maybe others will integrate this special skill into their everyday life.
- 40 meditation practices in four positions
- Free meditation classes online - Meditation Society of Australia
- New York Times Article on the increasing use of meditation in hospitals
- Wildmind on-line meditation teaching and resource
- Instructions for concentration and mindfulness
- Mind Power
- Energy Dynamics