craigslist.org is about
from Mission and History website page
- giving each other a break, getting the word out about everyday, real-world stuff.
- restoring the human voice to the Internet, in a humane, non-commercial environment.
- keeping things simple, common-sense, down-to-earth, honest, very real.
- providing an alternative to impersonal, big-media sites.
- being inclusive, giving a voice to the disenfranchised, democratizing ...
- being a collection of communities with similar spirit, not a single monolithic entity.
See if your country/province/state has a local Craigslist.
People are offering, trading and also giving away free services/products on there all the time.
Be aware of charlattans.