Difference between revisions of "Transglobal"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Transglobal moved to transglobal)
Latest revision as of 10:04, 30 March 2006
trans- 1. across, through, over, beyond, to or on the other side of, outside of
- spherical, ball-shaped; having to do with a globe or sphere
- In the center was a small, global mass....
- related to all the parts of the world
- Pollution is a global problem.
- (computing) accessible to all parts of a program, as opposed to local.
- Global variables keep support engineers employed.