Welcome stranger, you have reached
|Fnord says: "<discordian></discordian>"|
What you can do here:
- Learn what the hell a Wiki really is @ usemod-wiki: what is a wiki
- Learn how to edit a Wiki page from Tutorial :: or if you have ADD or are impatient try the s23 quick and dirty wiki-tutorial for the impatient
- Learn some Tips & Tricks from S23 Wiki Tips
starcraft 2 strategy Acai Berry is the best weight losing techniques. It is such a useful product when it comes to weight loss. It has been helping various people to get their desired body shape. Acai Berry has become quite popular in the recent few years. There are many specialties of Acai Berry which were discovered by the people after a long time. And now with the proper knowledge of these benefits,Acai Berry has been in news for a long time.
The focus of all these advantages are the antioxidant properties of Acai Berry, a delight for the body and helps keep a lot of fat. Before the fat is removed from the body, Acai is first decomposed into a simple form, then it is digested. Once the unwanted fat is removed, you will notice that you weigh it easier to lose at least 4 kg weight.
Search and Read the wiki
- Browse: Browse categories or Page Index.
- Search: Perform a regular search in the navigation box on the left side.
- Updates: Check the Recent changes. (see who's been editing the Wiki)
- Index: Show an Index of all Wiki pages.
- RSS: Read the Wiki feed in your reader app of choice using rss newsfeeds.
- IRC: Check Wiki updates or search the wiki on IRC #wiki on (EfNet) (type .help to learn the bot commands)
- Jabber: Add the user email@example.com to your roster and receive updates in your Jabber client
Create new pages
- You can also create a new page by just opening a new URL in your browser like this: http://s23.org/wiki/<keyword>
- Or by creating a link to it in an existing page using double brackets [[YourPage]].
- Check Wanted Pages to see which pages need to be created
Edit existing content
- In a Wiki you will always find an "Edit" button (In this wiki it is at the top(and side for sections) of the page) Just hit it.
- You dont need to register or a password. (Only optional: You can set up a UserName if you wish, click UserName for more info)
- You can also simply double-click anywhere on a page to get into edit mode.
Help to make the wiki better
- Create wanted pages
- Insert links into dead end pages
- Categorize uncategorized pages
- Visit orphaned pages aka 'Lonely pages' (poor things;)
- Extend short pages