Non-hierarchical geek contents dis-organization by uncensored, decentralized, transglobal multi-user hypertext editing without restrictions.
- a.k.a. the Anarchistic Publishing tool of the Seti23 cabal and friends
- forum - first hi's, the latest news, weird ideas, etc.
- wiki-node - our neighbors
- recent changes - what was written recently
- what's up here - for 15 second readers
Messup with passwords
If you have been a registered user and have troube logging in, leave a note on User_talk:mutante. Sorry, passwords have been accidentally overwritten.
- Learn what the hell a Wiki really is @ usemod-wiki: what is a wiki
- Learn how to edit a Wiki page from Tutorial
- or if you have ADD or are impatient try the s23 quick and dirty wiki-tutorial for the impatient
- Learn some Tips & Tricks from S23 Wiki Tips
Search and Read the wiki
- Browse: Browse the wiki by Categories or Index.
- Search: Perform a regular search in the navigation box on the left side.
- Updates: Check the Recent changes. (see who's been editing the Wiki)
- Index: Show an Index of all Wiki pages.
- RSS: Read the Wiki in your reader app of choice using rss newsfeeds.
- IRC: Check Wiki updates or search the wiki on IRC #wiki on (EfNet) (type .help to learn the bot commands)
- Jabber: Add the user email@example.com to your roster and receive updates in your Jabber client
Create new pages
- Create a new page by just opening a new URL like this: http://is-root.de/wiki/index.php/<keyword>.
- Check Wanted Pages to see which pages need to be created
Edit existing content
- In a Wiki you will always find an "Edit" button (In this wiki it is at the top(and side for sections) of the page) Just hit it.
- You dont need to register or a password. (Only optional: You can set up a UserName if you wish, click UserName for more info)
Help to make the wiki better
- Create wanted pages
- Insert links into dead end pages
- Categorize uncategorized pages
- Visit orphaned pages aka 'Lonely pages' (poor things;)
- Extend short pages